Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm Back and Hadley's 3!!!
















Ok...so I admit. It's been a while since I've updated this thing and I'm not making any promises here to continue. A friend of mine actually commented the other day that I haven't updated my blog since April. I thought, "April, really...hum?". Then, I checked and low and behold she was right. Needless to say I thought I'd throw her a bone and do a lil' bloggin!





Hadley had her 3 year pictures taken a few weeks ago and they are amazing. For those of you who are wondering, Jayson Mullen took'em and he is fab! Of course I have to admit he had a pretty great person to take pictures of, but I've seen his other stuff and it's all really great too. His website is http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaysonmullen So...check it out!

1 comment:

Laura said...

The pictures are really good! So glad to see that you've updated the blog! I had about given up on you!!! HaHa!